Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Welcome to our little blog


Welcome to our little part of the world. Since we have so many friends and family that are scattered around the world, we thought this might be a nice way to keep you posted on everything the boys are doing.


I'll be trying to post something a couple of times a week, pictures included. You wouldn't believe how big these guys are getting!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What handsome,well mannered, simply adorable, well nourished, cute, cuddly,intelligent, sensitive, creative, charming, adventuresome and sweet little boys. Grandma Trier (hug attached)

Unknown said...

DITTO GRANDPA TRIER (Bigger hug attached)

Janelle said...

Thanks for the invite here! Second try and I made it lol! Love the photo!

Love J

Anonymous said...

This is great. I finally got it figured out. Old dogs (men) can learn new tricks. These pictures are great and I am proud of being a parent and grandparent. Merry Christmas to all! Grandpa