I was hoping to have some pictures up, but alas, it won't happen...so here's a teaser. I promise pictures on Monday.
Now...how well do you know me? Did you know that I'm scared silly by sunflowers? Yup, they stop me in my tracks. I've even had nightmares about them. But that's not the fear to get over now. My other greatest fear is large black dogs. My legs shake. My heart goes wild. I start to tear up. I feel like I can't breathe. And that's just when I see a large black dog walking at the park at the end of the block.
So what have we gotten? Yup, you guessed it, a large black dog. (and some of you were thinking I was going to say I am preggers again...silly people) So we welcome in our newest member of our family. Urlacher will make his first blog appearance on Monday. He's a 3 month old, black lab mix. I saw pictures of him online and absolutely fell in love. I figure that his such a cute little puppy that I'll love him as he grows. Right? Right?
Now I do realize that to some of you this really and truly isn't much of a shock, but to those who have known me for a while will see it that way.
See you Monday! And enjoy the Superbowl!
No comments:
Post a Comment