Anyone that knows our family will know that all the boys are Bears fans. I guess I am also, but only by association with the boys. The Man was born and raised in a suburb of Chicago so he doesn't really have a choice. Since the rest of them look up to their Daddy so much, it's only natural that he has influenced their choice of sports teams. Who knew how far it would go? Well, we found out last week.
The Computer decided a while back that he wanted a Bears bedroom. Home Depot was so nice to oblige and make paint in team colors. So the obvious choices were Chicago Bears Blue and Chicago Bears Orange. The Man then spent a while coming up with various designs for the walls before we just slapped the paint on.
The Man stayed up until the wee hours of the morning getting these lines straight.
(next step...help The Computer organize his desk)
The final product looks great and it is a bit shocking, but very cool. I think the hardest part for me is the fact that the room is definitely a big boy room, something he's going to love for a long time. I guess at almost 9, I need to acknowledge the fact that he's getting older, but can someone please tell me where my baby went?
5 comments:
This is a really cool room! How did it go with the taping? I never have luck with that - I get bleed through every time, ugh! Anyways, it looks great!
-Larissa
OH, my goodness gracious. I am SO jealous. I can't even begin to type my full spectrum of envy.
Why can't Andy let me do that??
Holy cow, I'm super impressed by this!!! *awesome*
That looks really awesome Wendy!!! Good job!
What a great paint job! I love it! You have a nice blog here! I have all boys too! Boys are awesome!
Come visit me sometime!
:0) Sharon
Post a Comment