Thursday, January 01, 2009

52 Books in 52 Weeks

There's a group of women over on the Well Trained Mind Boards that are taking part in a challenge of reading a book a week for 2009. I absolutely love to read so it seems like an easy challenge. Now to get a list together for the year. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

My first book is Wide Awake by Erwin McManus. I've enjoyed McManus's books before and got a great deal out of hearing him speak at a worship conference a couple of years ago so I'm looking forward to being challenged by his newest book.
If you'd like to join us on our challenge, feel free to pop on over to the Well Trained Mind boards and let us know.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I could easily do that, but this Jan I will hav to balance college reading as well as leisure reading.. I have a side bar with what I am reading, can you put one up for your reading too? I'd love to hear what you are reading and what you think

jozi said...

FYI, I love A Girl From Yamhill and am in the middle of My Own Two Feet- the college years and years after.