Monday, February 02, 2009

It was a tough choice...but we have a winner!

Ok, it really wasn't a tough choice since I used random generator. Next time, I think I'll just put the numbers in a hat and draw them out though because I don't think random generator ever chooses numbers 1-5.

Is the suspense getting to you yet?


Here it is......

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:14
Timestamp: 2009-02-02 16:01:51 UTC

So I took that number and started counting. I counted a second time just to be sure.
And then I counted a third time because I knew a lot was riding on making sure I was accurate. So it appears that our winner is

Laurel said...
oh my gosh - these are adorable. i would have to echo the previous comments and say that pink and brown would be absolutely adorable.

although maybe lilac and brown - just to shake things up a bit!!


I'm looking forward to working on some cutie little kitties in pink and brown.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and letting me know some pretty cute color combinations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for entering my giveaways!

Shalom,
Miss Jocelyn
http://aponderingheart.com
http://feelinfeminine.com