You made the stockings? How wonderful! We have needlepoint stockings, too. That's what my "fancy" aunt had growing up, so I decided that's what I would have when I was grown. I'm still not grown, but I have my stockings. :)
I love your decorations!! I adore the stockings you ahve a beautiful home and we won't get that either but so you know this is our first year in FL from IN snow is not all somethink :)
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there." When we were children we learned that verse, and it is still part of the season.The legend has it that a gentle nobleman lost his wife to illness, and his fortune to poor judgment, and moved into a peasant's hut with his three daughters. Because there was no money for dowries, the daughters could not be married.
8 comments:
You made the stockings? How wonderful! We have needlepoint stockings, too. That's what my "fancy" aunt had growing up, so I decided that's what I would have when I was grown. I'm still not grown, but I have my stockings. :)
Wow, those are so intricate. I would love to see a close up. I took a few years just to put names on my pre-knit stockings.
Wow, you have a great eye for beauty! Your decorations are just gorgeous and I love the stockings! Good job. :)
I love your decorations!! I adore the stockings you ahve a beautiful home and we won't get that either but so you know this is our first year in FL from IN snow is not all somethink :)
What great Christmas decor! I love it!
I love the Advent Calendar. I'm going to try something like that next year!
Three cheers for you! Those stockings are gorgeous.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there." When we were children we learned that verse, and it is still part of the season.The legend has it that a gentle nobleman lost his wife to illness, and his fortune to poor judgment, and moved into a peasant's hut with his three daughters. Because there was no money for dowries, the daughters could not be married.
SEOServices
Post a Comment