There's never a dull moment in a household of all boys. Join us on our daily adventures in life.
Beautiful flowers! These photos help balance out all the other testosterone-filled photos and show there's a "girl" in your family, too :-)
How beautiful!! I think those David Austin roses are my favorite flower ever!
Those are beautiful!Katyhttp://mynutvillage.com/
I love old roses! English ones are my favs.
Beautiful! I wish I had a green thumb.
Beautiful!!
Beautiful I can almost smell them from here.Cheers Linda
Hey!! Thank you for visiting my blog and for the kind words!! The flowers are gorgeous!! You have some very handsome little men. Thanks for the HS input and posting what you will be doing on the sidebar.Hope you have a great week!!Elise
What beautiful roses! Love your blog. Plan to visit again. Blessings from Costa Rica
Love the yellow flower! Soooo beautiful.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Beautiful flowers! These photos help balance out all the other testosterone-filled photos and show there's a "girl" in your family, too :-)
How beautiful!! I think those David Austin roses are my favorite flower ever!
Those are beautiful!
Katy
http://mynutvillage.com/
I love old roses! English ones are my favs.
Beautiful! I wish I had a green thumb.
Beautiful!!
Beautiful I can almost smell them from here.
Cheers Linda
Hey!! Thank you for visiting my blog and for the kind words!! The flowers are gorgeous!! You have some very handsome little men. Thanks for the HS input and posting what you will be doing on the sidebar.
Hope you have a great week!!
Elise
What beautiful roses! Love your blog. Plan to visit again.
Blessings from Costa Rica
Love the yellow flower! Soooo beautiful.
Post a Comment