The boys focused on learning John 3:16 this week. Thank you Group VBS for having a song a few years ago that taught the exact passage. It was exciting news to the kiddos that they already had the first passage memorized without any work. Anyone have a song for Matthew 1:23? On Wednesday, they made John 3:16 posters as a reminder that God's love is for everyone around the world. The enjoyed looking through a pile of National Geographic magazines for cool pictures of people around the world. (note to self...look through the magazines first next time. It will mean less questions.)
I just realized all the pictures this week are of The Computer and The Reader and I'm sure you all were wondering what Fearless Flyer was doing. Well, we're working on recognizing letters. For those of you who were around for The Elusive Letter D you will be thrilled to know that he now knows what D is. Next week, we'll be working on the difference between 3 and E. He spent his week being a 4 yo and keeping the dogs busy. It's a big job and someone needs to do it.
6 comments:
What a great week, I miss the elementary years, I only have one left in elementary school. See ya next week!
blessings
lori
Looks like a great week. Love the orange idea for demonstrating how difficult it is to make a round globe into a flat map. I'll have to remember that one.
What cuties you have there! We are going to be doing ECC this year also. We will start within another month or so. I look forward to viewing how it goes for your bunch. :)
I love any experiment or demonstration that involves food! It usually means a little treat. The kids like them too! It looks like your 4 year old is doing a great job with his tasks. I love the picture of him and the dog.
You've got some precious little guys there! We'll be starting ECC in week.
Blessings,
Sarah
looks like fun!
Post a Comment