Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



We ended up having a bit of carry over from last week because of opportunities that came up so this weeks plan is a bit on the boring side.

Monday - Leftovers from the weekend. Time to clean out the fridge!

Tuesday - Potato Soup, homemade rolls, Salad

Wednesday - Sloppy Joes, Deviled Potato Salad

Thursday - Homemade pizza - if we're feeling really ambitious, we'll be working on some Chicago style pizza instead of thin crust.

Friday - Beef tri-tip from Costco, salad, not sure on the rest of the menu yet as we have two other families joining us for dinner that night

Saturday - We'll be eating a nice dinner compliments of The Man's work. I'll be enjoying the veggie dinner of some sort and he'll be getting the meat eater's version.

Sunday - Lasagna at a friends house or a free for all at home.

I promise I'll have something much more interesting next week.

No comments: