There's never a dull moment in a household of all boys. Join us on our daily adventures in life.
Love it!My kids like reading to, or with our dog. Our dog looks JUST like yours, BTW.Hugs,Dianna
Aren't dogs great? They will listen to the kids read and never complain of any reading mistakes!When we read, the dog comes in and lays down by us.
AWWWWWW that is so sweet I love BIG dogs
Oh, how sweet!! I miss having a dog.
I think that's the calmest I've ever seen either of them. :)
I love those photos! Pets become such a part of the family.We have a small terrier indoors and a black lab that is an outdoor dog and our kids just love them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it!
My kids like reading to, or with our dog. Our dog looks JUST like yours, BTW.
Hugs,
Dianna
Aren't dogs great? They will listen to the kids read and never complain of any reading mistakes!
When we read, the dog comes in and lays down by us.
AWWWWWW that is so sweet I love BIG dogs
Oh, how sweet!! I miss having a dog.
I think that's the calmest I've ever seen either of them. :)
I love those photos! Pets become such a part of the family.
We have a small terrier indoors and a black lab that is an outdoor dog and our kids just love them.
Post a Comment