Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Just a regular week for us...

Monday: Leftover pizza (I teach late so it needs to be easy)

Tuesday: Panko Fried Tilapia, Polenta, steamed veggies

Wednesday: Pasta with Chicken, feta and grape tomatoes (quick and easy!)

Thursday: Mini Chicken Potpies This is one that I'll be making 4 times the amount we'll eat so that we'll have some to stock up the freezer

Friday: It's The Reader's night to plan a meal. Usually that means a themed meal such as pirates or something a bit exotic like grilled shrimp over rice pilaf. You gotta love the meals a 6 year old can come up with.

Saturday: Beef Fajitas, Spanish Rice ...I'll be freezing quite a bit of the beef fajita stuff for future use.

Sunday: Football buffet Not sure what will all be in that yet.


Things to add to the freezer stash this week:

  • Mini Chicken Potpies

  • Beef Fajita

  • Salisbury Meatballs

  • Caesar marinade for Portobella Mushrooms
If you are looking for inspiration for your menus, check out hundreds of plans (and a fun giveaway) here.

2 comments:

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Do you have a recipe for the mini chicken pot pies? I'm working on getting some stuff prepared ahead before my baby gets here in April, and I'm always looking for new recipes to add to the stash!

ListPlanIt said...

Do you just throw feta & grape tomatoes in with the chicken & pasta? Are there any other ingredients? Sounds delicious!

Jen
http://www.ListPlanIt.com