I forgot to say, I love your blog. The content, the layout, the pictures. I'm a little obsessed right now with blogskins/templates as mine is misbehaving. Yours is beautiful.
So glad to see you blogging again! Love this spot...I tell my kids to sit down all the time but this gives new meaning to the command, lol. Hope you are doing well.
6 comments:
To each his own comfortable spot!
That works for my guys.
~TerriG, mom to 4 boys
I forgot to say, I love your blog. The content, the layout, the pictures. I'm a little obsessed right now with blogskins/templates as mine is misbehaving. Yours is beautiful.
Love it! Do you tell him, "You couldn't do that if you went to public school!" I find myself saying that all the time!
So glad to see you blogging again! Love this spot...I tell my kids to sit down all the time but this gives new meaning to the command, lol. Hope you are doing well.
Too funny, and as the same time just like "looking in the mirror". My middle son loves doing schoolwork everywhere else!
Post a Comment