It's time for the regularly scheduled Five Question Friday as posted by Mama M. over at My Little Life. I love how she refers to her 5 kids with 5 crooked halos. Join in on the fun if you want. It's a great way to get to know some new people.
Here are today's questions:
1. What's your guilty pleasure? I tend to vary my guilty pleasures, but they usually have something to do with some kind of coffee. But wait! It's March right now which means Shamrock shakes are back in season. Yeah, that...that's definitely my current guilty pleasure. I mean, I haven't had one yet, but definitely plan on it. And savoring it to the very last drop.
2. What is your favorite TV series? Oh dear, I think this might be one of my guilty pleasures because I'm loving Glee. I know, it's bad, I'm in my upper 30's watching a show about high schoolers who sing and dance. There's just something about it. The Computer was actually playing football during the show when the football players all burst out in dancing. It sure made the season more exciting to picture his 4/5th grade team out there busting a move.
3. Can you speak any foreign languages? I used to be fairly fluent in German. Even spent 3 months there as a foreign exchange student, but that was 20 years ago. Not so much anymore. Ooh, Mama M. mentioned Pig Latin. I once taught my 7th grade music class how to write and perform chants that were in Pig Latin. Guess we better add that one into our curriculum, eh?
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I have 4 pairs of shoes I wear regularly during the winter months. During the summer, I go between a couple of pairs of flip flops and sandals. Oh, who am I kidding, I already wore the sandals here this February. It's Oregon. It's expected. I do have some other nice shoes, but honestly, I so rarely dress up that they get very little use.
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.? Dark chocolate all the way! Unfortunately though, I managed the get the boys hooked on dark chocolate also. So now I have to share. Oh the joy...
If you want to join in on the fun, jump on over to Mama M.

No comments:
Post a Comment