The Reader decided he wanted to try out Pee Wee Sports Camp this summer. It was a fun little camp filled with little campers trying to play sports like the big guys. Wednesday, the coach pulled out the pads, jerseys and helmets that the high schoolers use during practice. Those little pee wees sure turned into mini munchkins.
One of the moms didn't have her camera with her so I took a few. How cute is her little one? Here she is getting ready to jump over the pad in the obstacle course. Can you see her in the second picture? Yep, we all laughed a little. Don't worry though, she got right back up and ran the rest of the course with no problems. What a little trooper!

2 comments:
He is so cute in his uniform.
Blessings from Costa Rica
Hey There! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I just wanted to tell you that it made my day :)I hope you don't mind if I add you to my favorite blog neighbors! Oh, the picture of all three of your little guys in the water is awesome!
Post a Comment