There's never a dull moment in a household of all boys. Join us on our daily adventures in life.
I love these pictures...did your boys make that "vehicle"?
Oops!!...I read your post wrong....That still is a great "vehicle".
I love Whidbey! We did a trip on the ferry this weekend to Friday Harbor and drove to Roche Harbor.
Very pretty......I can't remember where Whidbey is? I am in Oregon too..central. 4th generation...and can't place Whidbey? cherry
I keep hearing great things abotu Whidbey Island. We are new to the area and like to explore. This just made it to the top of the list. Thanks for sharing.Patricia in WAHappy WW
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love these pictures...did your boys make that "vehicle"?
Oops!!...I read your post wrong....That still is a great "vehicle".
I love Whidbey! We did a trip on the ferry this weekend to Friday Harbor and drove to Roche Harbor.
Very pretty......I can't remember where Whidbey is? I am in Oregon too..central. 4th generation...and can't place Whidbey? cherry
I keep hearing great things abotu Whidbey Island. We are new to the area and like to explore. This just made it to the top of the list. Thanks for sharing.
Patricia in WA
Happy WW
Post a Comment