
THEME:
This week it’s seriously going to be just fun. This week share your favourite candies. I know from being on the HSBA Post team that Sprittibee and Dawn love gummy-bears, and maybe Bunny too. Have fun with this… and you’re welcome to post a photo of YOU eating your favourite candy. Haha!
A couple of years ago, my mom and I were walking around downtown Portland and spotted a Williams and Sonoma store. (Although I don't buy much there, I drool at the mere mention of it.) We walked around dreaming of a kitchen stocked by W & S and came across these beautiful tins of peppermint bark. Smooth, creamy white chocolate combined with crunchy fresh tasting peppermint. A little bit of heaven in every bite. Now it's become tradition that we enjoy a tin of peppermint bark each year.
Oh, there was that one time where we tried some cheap stuff...no where near the same wonderful taste. We learned our lesson. Now, it's only the real deal for us. Peppermint bark from Williams & Sonoma.

God’s Word is also like sweetness to our souls. His sweet love, forgiveness, comfort, peace, and more is what makes our lives seem a little more bearable when things get rough. Whenever you eat your sweet piece of goodness remember that God loves you and will always be there when life seems sour.
Share a scripture for this week as well. One that lifts you up when you’re feeling discouraged.
A favorite passage of mine is from Deuteronomy. It is what Moses spoke to Joshua...
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them (think of anything that is discouraging you) for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you."

6 comments:
MMMmmm, that sounds good, although I have no idea what Williams and Sonoma is. But it sounds festive!
I've never had peppermint bark before. Looks delicious!
That sounds absolutely delish!! :D
I'm not a big fan of mint, but that does look delicious. :) Great post this week.
I like peppermint but covered in chocolate!
tag ( see my blog)
oops, the tag was for my family blog, see under my user name. :)
and I'll be doing time managment stuff too, right after the budget stuff for the next few weeks.
Post a Comment