
After having a week off from meal planning for our vacation to Disneyland, I'm back and running with some yummy meals for the week. This week Menu Plan Monday is being hosted at $5 Dinners.
Sunday - Goat Cheese & Roasted Corn Quesadillas, Seasoned Black Beans, Strawberry Shortcake with huge strawberries we found in California
Monday - Pizza
Tuesday - Potato & Blue Cheese pancakes (St. Patty's Day appetizer) , Irish Stew in a Bread Bowl, Apple Cake
Wednesday - Tomato Black Bean soup, Corn Bread
Thursday - Fish & chips
Friday - Leftover Buffet and quick fixes
Saturday - Tilapia - I haven't decided how we'll prepare it yet. Found a great deal at the grocery store and couldn't pass it up
For the freezer - Mozzarella meatballs

1 comment:
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Enjoying my day off, doing some MPM blog visiting and listening to Dr. Laura's radio show.
I hope that you have beautiful spring weather in your neck of the woods.
Post a Comment