Friday, February 26, 2010

5 Question Friday


1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
I have only sung karaoke once in my life and it was a not a good thing.  I can't even remember what song it was.  I love to sing though and lead worship, but there's something about putting a microphone in front of me.  For some reason, my voice makes some very strange noises when that happens.  Oh, and I have this nasty habit of forgetting to breathe.  It's a little awkward for the singer to turn blue and fall over on the stage.  That's right, I'm a person who loves to perform and who gets major, major stage fright.  

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Just one?  Can a person live in the Pacific Northwest and have just one favorite coffee drink?  Ok, I think I can narrow it down.  Caramel latte.  No, chai tea latte. Wait, is that even coffee?  Just a good ole cappuccino with a pretty design on top.  Then there is that Annihilator from Dutch Bros. that one of my flute students brings me every week.  Big time yum! 

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
Juliette.  So pretty.  So classic.

4. Were you ever bullied?
Nope.  I was one of the quiet, shy, dorky girls, but everyone pretty much left me alone.  Unless they needed help on their math.  Yep, quiet, shy, dorky.

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Not very often.  Maybe once every couple of weeks.  There's only a couple of places that have things for a vegetarian so that makes it easier to avoid the drive through windows.  Now, were you to offer me dinner at Burgerville, I would jump at that chance.  They have some of the best veggie burgers in town!

 



MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love your list of drinks! I am totally craving a chai latte now :-)