There's never a dull moment in a household of all boys. Join us on our daily adventures in life.
These are perfect for the album cover!
I just started learning guitar with my 6 y.o. this week. We are hoping to be able to play 3 blind mice by the end of the week. I'm pretty clueless though:)
Great shots! My boys would love to learn to play the guitar... perhaps soon :)
Great pictures! He looks very focused!
love that top one, photographically, very well balanced! we are a guitar family too, love it!@
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These are perfect for the album cover!
I just started learning guitar with my 6 y.o. this week. We are hoping to be able to play 3 blind mice by the end of the week. I'm pretty clueless though:)
Great shots! My boys would love to learn to play the guitar... perhaps soon :)
Great pictures! He looks very focused!
love that top one, photographically, very well balanced! we are a guitar family too, love it!@
Post a Comment